Monday, March 27, 2006

I put my shirt on backwards today.

In all my multi-tasking glory, I managed to put my t-shirt on backwards this morning. I have a hoodie on over it, but I am sitting in the office today and something keeps itching at my neck. Yep...it's the tag.

Ladies and gents, it's just my way of saying, it's gonna be one of those weeks.

Luckily there is some good music out there. Don't forget Daylight Savings starts on Sunday morning so spring forward!

And now to the shows:
Tuesday, March 28:
Lovelife will be rocking out at the Muse.

Labeling Deloris will be hitting The End stage with The Hollywood Kills, Nick Edelstein and The Remedy at 9 pm.

Wednesday, March 29:
Lowercase Collective and The Roman Empire will be squaring off against other local favorites at Exit/In for Emergenza. Go vote and show some love! For the complete emergenza schedule, click here.

Thursday, March 30
Want to see the latest in high school talent? Hume-Fogg will be hosting their annual battle of the bands. 6 pm. $5 @ Hume-Fogg (on Broadway)

That's what I got for now. If you have a show to post, let me know!

No comments: