Sunday, April 09, 2006

Uber-stressed

Hey loyal readers and scenesters--

Bad news for the short term: It's the end of the semester and I am so stressed it's not even funny. I have SO much work to do over the course of the next two weeks that I don't think I'm going to have time to update this baby. So, if you've got a show or something to say, post a comment and we'll all check those regularly.

I should be back around April 24 or so.

Alas, this is the joys of being in school. Some weeks just royally suck. Keep rocking out and send me pictures of what's going on out there.




And something else: My thoughts and prayers are with all the tornado victims.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lowercase collective with dan mathews on Friday, April 21st, at Curb Cafe on Belmont campus. i think it's free. starts early (7ish), so you can go to other shows after.

sounds like fun to me.