Sunday, June 18, 2006

More shows in the very near future!

Love it--so many shows, so little time. I have a feeling I know where all the money I make this summer is going to go...But wait! Half the following shows are free!

Tuesday. June 20:
Kyle Andrews will be hosting an instore CD release show at Grimey's on 8th Avenue at 6 pm. Wait did I hear FREE show??


Saturday, June 24:

My Beautiful Disaster will be hanging out at Wallstreet with fORMER and 100 Watt Opera.

Sunday, June 25:
Did I mention Sister Hazel at Crockett Park?! :) Did I mention it is free?!

Tuesday, June 27:
Charlie Roberts will hit up the Muse with his mindblowing solo bass stuff. If you haven't seen this guy play, you better hit it up while you can still catch him at the Muse for a measly $7. All too soon some smart A&R rep is gonna snatch this guy up. He will also be playing there on July 6th if you can't make this show.

Yummy!

No comments: