Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back in the Boro

Hey Loyal Music Lovers-
So now that I'm back in my apartment in Murfreesboro, I can guarantee updates weekly. *YAY!*

Keep your eye on this page for shows that are coming up...and if you have a show coming up or some pictures or music to share, let me know and I'll give you the hook up.

To the shows!!
Monday, August 28: (aka the first day of classes at MTSU)
If you like metal and screamo, check out Goodbye My Empress, An Albatross, and Sound and Shape at the End.

Wednesday, August 30:
Simply because they have the best name, check out Dawson Wells Some Hot Chicks and Bob @ The Basement. 9 pm.

Seth Meyers from SNL will be at MTSU's Murphy Center on Wednesday too. Best of all, IT'S FREE!


Thursday, August 31

Beauty School Dropouts will celebrate the end of August 2006 at 12th and Porter with The Everafters.

Friday, September 1:
Take it down a notch at JJ's Market with Adrien, James Moore, and others for a good night of indie folk acoustic rock. Yummy. This one is definitely primo for all you high school kids out there begging to get into the scene.

If you have a chance to check out the Nashville Shakespere Festival's production of MacBeth, I'll go ahead and tell you I was less than impressed. Check out my full review of it here.

Much love and rock out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o42HHUfbiJs